Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nail of the Moment: O.P.I's Manicurist of Seville (my perfect Fall red)



I picked this beautiful color up the other day.  I wanted a new red for fall to replace my dried up Chick Flick Cherry (OPI), and this color caught my eye.  What I love most about it is that it has a magenta undertone to it.  With 2 coats, this color turned out to be really beautiful.  After painting my nails, I realized that I usually don't transition into the reds until November-December.  For some reason, it's always been that way with me.  I just think I was so anxious for Fall this year that I kinda jumped the gun.  Usually for September-October, I like wearing a lot of taupe and gray shades on my nails.  Weird that I have this sort of schedule, I know.  Anyway, if you are looking for the perfect red color that's far from the orange-red spectrum, I say go for this one!


Next to try: O.P.I Berlin There Done That 

...a beautiful taupe color from the Germany collection. Stay tuned!

-Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment