Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Essie's Mochacino


I was a little skeptical about the way this color would look on my nails, despite its beauty in the bottle.  However, it looks absolutely beautiful on my nails.  The pictures do not do it justice.  I have already gotten so many compliments on the color.  A lot of people think it's shellac, since the finely granulated shimmer gives it some dimension.  I think it's going to be my go-to taupe color! It definitely needs a minimum of two coats to get a opaque color.  I also added a top-coat for extra shine.

 natural light, no flash
(This picture makes it appear a bit darker than it really is)

 Without sunlight, with flash

I know it has been so long since I've posted, but school has been dominating my life even more than usual lately.  I had 5 exams in the past 2 weeks.  I guess that's what happens when you take 18 hours!  I asked for it, but I'd do whatever it takes to expedite my graduation! I'm going to play catch-up on posting these next few days because I am currently on "Fall Break".  Fall Break, meaning that I don't have class on Thursday or Friday.  Why they make it seem like a big deal and call it Fall Break, I don't know, but I guess I can't complain that I got out of two days of class. 
 
Until later today,
 
Jillian 


No comments:

Post a Comment